TCMPLUS+ is a Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture clinic operated by Zheng Chen
(Ontario-registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Acupuncturist).
Zheng Chen has been active in TCM for more than 10 years in Toronto and treated thousands of clients for all manner of complaints.
Zheng Chen specializes with provable results in the treatment of Type2- diabetes, fatty liver, high cholesterol,high blood pressure, sleep disorders, impotence, premature ejaculation, low energy, cancer, tumors, gallstones, kidney stones, stroke, depression, anxiety, gout, prostatitis, spinal disc herniation, and chronic colitis. Remember that TCM, over many centuries, was the original wellspring of ”natural” remedies, treating the causes and not merely symptoms. Zheng Chen believes that ethics, honesty, and skill are the basis for a successful practice and successful treatment.
We have one location only in Markham, Ontario. TCM treatment of each patient is different depending on condition, diagnosis, treatment regimen, and rate of herbal absorption. Accuracy and effectiveness are our aims. Evidence-based results are sought, with ongoing patient updates during the full course of treatment. Even so-called “incurable” conditions have been seen to respond to TCM！
- The efficacy of traditional Chinese medicine depends on the skill level of the TCM practitioner, the quality of the TCM herbs, patient’s absorption rate, and the length of time the condition has already settled in the body. (Chronic conditions take more time.)
- If the patient does not follow the recommended diet and lifestyle, even common ailments can be difficult to treat.
- Patients should plan to ask any questions in advance, so they know what to expect.
- Zheng Chen has found the biggest “roadblock” to treatment is the patient who engages the TCM protocol but then neglects to take the medicine when and where recommended. Rule of thumb: if you are too busy to follow-through on your treatment, think of the high cost of treatment ，and treatment doesn’t finish but patient self-feel the treatment is done, don’t even bother starting because it won’t work for you.
- Most Illnesses based on mental or emotional problems should not be cause for despair because they are indeed treatable. Zheng Chen also treats so-called “incurable” diseases such as terminal brain cancer, terminal lung cancer, terminal cervical cancer, diabetes, coronary heart disease, etc. Gallstone patients have seen actual stones pass in the lavatory; kidney stone patients have become pain-free within 14 days; blood sugar levels can be seen to reduce in one month; hi-cholesterol patients can stop prescription meds usually within 3 months; major depression can be alleviated also in about 3 months; chronic colitis usually shows relief (50% less bathroom activity, no bleeding) within 30 days; and even difficult sleep patterns can be normalized. All these results are not just theory — they are taken directly from our files.